Monday, July 31, 2006

Welcome


Thanks again for visiting my blog -- I decided to create a blog because of my own experiences not trusting my body's signals. After finally reaching out and listening with the help of a local nonprofit EDIN, http://www.edin-ga.org, I feel so much more peace and excitement for life.

About me: I'm 25, grew up in South Carolina and currently work in television news production. While my tv experience has been beneficial, I'm moving toward educating and healing others in trusting their own body wisdom. I plan to use my idea of "FLOW" personal training -- Functional, Light, One-on-One Workout. (if you're interested, please email carolineflow@gmail.com for more information)

I love: interviewing people, teaching and taking fitness classes, tv bloopers, game night with funny friends so we can act like total goofs, entertaining friends, going to sleep early.

I hope my stories, writing, favorite quotes and encouragement help you to stay in tune with your body and spirit. Take good care of yourself.

“Begin at once to live, and count each separate day as a separate life.” Seneca, Roman philosopher, mid-1st century AD

No comments: