Monday, July 23, 2007

Sleep-FULL in Seattle!


My bright friend, Jessica, is moving to Seattle in August. While I'm sad to see her go, I'm happy for new beginnings. While I know she's only a plane ride away, or a quick message on facebook, or a private juicy email about our latest dates (or nightmare-ish dates, more like it lately), I hope to take a piece of her bright spirit, staunch determination and kind spirit along with me everyday.


All the best to you, Miss Jess. Keep up with T, keep seeking your truth, and as always: "no one's the boss of you". (wink) Much love.

1 comment:

Cassie Premo Steele, Ph.D. said...

Hi Caroline,

I was so happy to see your comment on my blog and glad to know another kindred soul!

I am very interested in your work combining writing and movement. I'd love to meet you sometime.

On August 25th, I will be leading a Writing with the Body workshop at AMSA from 12:30-2, and from 3-5 there is an open house party where you can meet the other instructors and members. Sounds like a road trip to Columbia is calling you!

And I love to go to ATL. I went to grad school at Emory and lived off Briarcliff.

Let's keep in touch--

Cassie