Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Breath Made Visible - a film


I just happened upon such a beautiful message that I thought I'd share with whomever might be out there tonight....(in case you're wondering about how dance can teach, heal, inspire and transform...or any connected movement for that matter...)

Check out the trailer for this dance documentary featuring dance pioneer Anna Halprin -- I love how she says "Dance is the breath made visible. Anyone can do it -- I don't care whether they've had any training at all."

This website is too beautiful for me to try to summarize, so please see for yourself. Read the synopsis, then watch the trailer. The music is breathtaking as well as the message:

http://www.breathmadevisible.com/?lang=en
**********************************************

No comments: