Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Yogi Tea


I love tea. Hot tea. I am a Southern gal, but I can live without sweet tea. Hot tea, has my heart. If you'd like an affordable selection of tea, try Yogi Tea (www.yogitea.com) - available at Publix, Whole Foods, Kroger, Target, etc. Not only does Yogi Tea provide an array of flavors (caffeineated or sans caffeine options) but also little trinkets of wisdom attached to every teabag. The messages will fill your heart with creativity and mindfulness, and the hot tea fills your spirit with warmth and focus.

The two messages I read on my morning tea bags today:

Life is a flow of love. Your participation is requested.
Love is where compassion prevails and kindness rules.

* A good idea is to use hot water, not boiling water. Boiling water can cause a bitter taste.

No comments: